Android Training Institute for Android Application Development Course in Coimbatore
Get trained in the most widely used application for any mobile platform and build outstanding careers as an experienced Android application developer.
Android is Linux-based mobile operating system, designed essentially for touchscreen devices such as smartphones, tablets, etc. The Android has built excellent careers in today’s technology innovation and application development, which lets the android developers in developing the apps easily. That’s the reason why people shows interest in getting android training in Coimbatore.
Why Android Training?
Nowadays, Android training in Coimbatore is attaining more popularity in the market, and it is rising to great heights with no signs of slowing down. As Android is an open-source operating system, it allows the programmers and developers to access the platform’s capabilities. The apps that are developed using the android application development technologies are user-friendly and therefore highly interactive.
The topics covered under our android training course includes a deep understanding of how the android technology works and what kind of apps can be created. The Android training institute in Coimbatore provides android training courses to students about how the Android application development is done using the Android technique during the Android training session.
Our Android app development training center in Coimbatore is equipped with excellent lab facilities and infrastructure. Probably, we provide Android OS & apps development certification training path for our android trainees in Coimbatore. Our Android application development course fee is noteworthy and tailor-made based on the each student’s training requirements. Our android training in Coimbatore conducted on daytime classes, weekend training classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
Benefits of Android Training in Coimbatore:
- Get to know and learn all the features of Android Studio IDE.
- Learn the basics of Java programming language that is used in Android app development.
- Have in-depth knowledge of android application development features.
- Get to practice the application components to create many innovative user interfaces that are unique.
- Design and develop apps using graphics and animations.
- Develop database intensive apps using SQL Lite.
- Use .net framework and its class library to create and manage arrays, strings, enumerators, collections, etc.
- Develop apps to read SIM card and phone details, making calls, sending SMS, etc.
- Build applications that can be used to access data from other applications and that too using web services.
- Design applications to play video and audio files in mobile phones.
- Get placed in top-level IT companies.
Prerequisite of the Android Training Course in Coimbatore:
To join android training course in Coimbatore, learners need to have some basic knowledge about core Java or any other programming language basics. Hence the things will greatly help them to understand the subject in a better way.
Why CA Labs for Android Training?
- Our trainers are industry experienced.
- The training is provided on both theoretical and practical concepts.
- Trainees are allowed to work on real-time projects.
- Become certified android professional at the end of the android training.
- Placement support is provided along with training.
Best Android Trainers in Coimbatore:
CA Labs, being the leading android training institute, provides Android training in Coimbatore with our android trainers who are well experienced in android technology. They have got hands-on experience in android application development and are also aware of the latest trends and advancement in it. Furthermore, our android trainers ensure that classes are more interactive and many real-time examples are provided so that students can understand the concepts and enjoy the android training course.
Android Complete Syllabus – 3 Months
- Types of Java applications
- Simple program of Java
- Difference between JDK, JRE and JVM
- Variable and datatype in Java
- OOPs concept
- Java exception handling (Try, Catch, etc.)
- Collection (List, Array, Map, ArrayList, HashMap, etc.)
- Android versions
- Features of Android
- Architecture of Android
- Application components
- Android SDK
- Android development tools (ADT)
- Creating Android virtual devices (AVDs)
- Creating your first Android application
- Understanding the lifecycle of an activity
- Applying styles and themes to an activity
- Hiding the activity title
- Linking activities with intents
- Resolving intent filter collision
- Returning results from an intent
- Passing data using an intent object
- Calling built-in applications using intents
- Understanding the intent object
- Using intent filters
- Adding categories
- Custom Swipe RecyclerView
- Custom Grid RecyclerView
- Recycler CardView
- RecyclerView image loading Picasso
- Custom ListView
- Simple ListView
- Inflater ListView
- Adding fragments dynamically
- Lifecycle of a fragment
- Interactions between fragments
- Saving and loading user preferences
- Persisting data to files
- Saving to internal storage
- Saving to external storage (SD card)
- Creating and using databases
- Creating the DBAdapter helper class
- Using the database programmatically
- Retrieving all the records
- Retrieving a single record
- Updating a record
- Deleting a record
- Upgrading the database
- Pre-creating the database
- Bundling a database
- What are content providers?
- How to use a content provider in Android
- How to create and use your own content provider
- Push notification using GCM (Google Cloud Messaging)
- How to send SMS messages programmatically from within your application
- How to send SMS messages using the built-in Messaging application
- To receive incoming SMS messages
- Whereby to send e-mail messages from your application
- Displaying Google Maps in your Android application
- Displaying zoom controls on the map
- Switching between the different map views
- Adding markers to maps
- How to get the address location touched on the map
- Performing geocoding and reverse geocoding
- How to consume XML web services
- How to consume JSON web services
- Sockets programming
- To create a service that runs in the background
- Perform long-running tasks in a separate thread
- How to perform repeated tasks in a service
- How an activity and a service communicate
1) Regular training program (Morning, Daytime & Evening)
Duration: 12 weeks – Daily 4 hrs
2) Weekend training program (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
Duration: 10 weeks – Weekly 6 hrs
3) Fast track training program:
Duration: 10 days – Daily 4 hrs
What People say
“I have joined iOS training in CA Labs. The training sessions were interactive and more real time project management scenarios were handled. We had flexible timings of classes and the trainer helped us a lot during our training classes.”
“The trainer is very knowledgeable and friendly. They promptly responded to all my queries and supported the answer with several relevant and related examples. All the queries were addressed with no delay and the course content was very good. Thanks a lot to CA Labs”
My experience with this institute was very good. The trainer delivered the training in a proper structured way. He encouraged batch participation that was quite helpful in better understanding.”
Extensive knowledge is shared by the trainer during my training session. Covered almost all the subject topics and proper guidance is provided throughout my course.
I am fully satisfied with the training provided by CA Labs. They have experienced teaching faculty with affordable fee with good atmosphere & infrastructure to learn perfectly. Whole classes were taken as interview point of view explanations..thanks to CA Labs.
The training is provided with the real time exercise to develop practical knowledge more than the theoretical knowledge. The training timing is flexible and they provide affordable fee along with offers for freshers as well as for experienced candidates.
The trainer is very knowledgeable and friendly. They promptly responded to all my queries and supported the answer with several relevant and related examples. All the queries were addressed with no delay and the course content was very good. Thanks a lot to CA Labs
My experience during the training session was good. CA Labs provides excellent training by their experienced faculties.